Sales Support Administrator
This is a full time, 6 month fixed term contract based in Aylesford, Kent and working 37 hours per week
Salary: £23,500 - £25,000 per annum pro rata
Main purpose of job:
To provide effective support for our timber products and commercial signage sales operation, acting as a lynchpin between sales and production to ensure the team meets its objectives and delivers first class customer service.
Overview of the role & team:
- Sales support and administration activities, including managing email and telephone queries and correspondence, estimating and quotations, sales and works order processing, drawing requests, production tracking, and delivery and invoice queries
- Primary responsibility for sales support and administration as above for timber products and commercial signs
- Liaise with colleagues in Sales, Production and Despatch to track projects through the manufacturing process from query to delivery
- Manage conflicting priorities and tight deadlines in a constructive, efficient and effective manner
- Anticipate customers’ needs and develop effective solutions
- Use software including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, and Excel; also Factory Master MRP (production planning and management software) to create, organise and maintain records in a timely, consistent and accessible manner
- Develop an understanding of all Sales Office processes in order to support colleagues and work streams through peaks in demand
- Work with the Sales Office Manager to identify and implement continuous improvement of Sales Office processes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Calm and accurate when working with conflicting priorities
- Good communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- A natural problem solver with a constructive outlook
- Proactive, 'can-do' attitude
- Strong work ethic
- A self-motivated individual with good team ethics
- Ability to liaise confidently, effectively and efficiently with internal and external customers
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous sales office experience
- IT literate – working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook and Excel
- GCSEs, grade A – C to include Maths and English (or demonstrable equivalent literacy and numeracy skills)
- NVQ Administration or equivalent employment experience
RBLI offer 25 days holiday per annum pro rata, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan, Life Assurance and free on site car parking.
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to email@example.com.
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date.
RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.