Sales Office Coordinator
This is a permanent, full time contract working 37 hours per week. The role is office based in Aylesford, Kent
Salary: £18-19,000 per annum, dependent upon experience
Main purpose of job:
To play a key role in the order process function within the Social Enterprise Sales Office and to provide administration support, assisting the team to deliver and meet their objectives. This role is responsible for ensuring that customers’ orders are dealt with accurately enabling the production units to satisfy customer demand within the required timescales.
Overview of the Role & Team:
This position is key within the Sales Team, with the main functions being sales order processing and ensuring accurate and efficient works orders are issued to the relevant production units as well as providing administrative support to the team.
The team is customer facing for BBMC and handles the whole process from initial enquiry through to work order production.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Convert standard quotations to sales order and works orders accurately in line with customer requirements and timeframes.
- Part of the team responsible for maintaining product related data on Factory Master.
- Manage the incoming email traffic within the Sales office.
- Email drawings to customers and obtain approval for manufacture.
- Deal with day to day enquiries via the telephone and email from all BBMC customers.
- Respond to enquiries relating to proof of delivery, invoice queries, etc
- Use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Any other ad-hoc duties required by the business.
- A strong, in depth administrative background.
- Fully IT literate including Microsoft Office (specifically Outlook/ Word/Excel)
- A strong team player as duties will be varied and challenging. You must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to work independently on own initiative with the ability to effectively organise your own workload and to high standards.
- Capable of working under pressure and delivering to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written with ability to work with a wide range of people
- High customer service focus.
- Strong work ethic
- A willingness and positive ‘can do’ attitude towards flexibility and adaptability in work
Skills & Experience Required:
- IT literate – working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s, grade A – C to include Maths, English & ICT
- Administration experience within an office environment
- NVQ Level 2 in Administration or equivalent qualification
RBLI offer 25 days holiday per annum pro rata, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers.
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org. RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date
NO AGENCIES PLEASE