Print & Data Support Operative (Maternity Contract)
We are recruiting for a full time role to cover a period of maternity leave. The role will be working 35 hours per week and is based in Leatherhead.
Salary: £16,500 per annum
Main purpose of job:
To provide comprehensive administration support within the general office ranging from data input, filing, call handling, activity recording as well as back up when needed for the factory. The general office is the first point of contact for customers, prospects and visitors so an enthusiastic, responsive and efficient approach to all demands is key to this role.
Working as part of a team following administration procedures to ensure fast and accurate responses to maintain the highest levels of customer service and internal reporting. To also assist the print and graphics department during busy periods.
Overview of the Role & Team:
This position is key to our Leatherhead Print, Mail & Fulfilment department, with the main function being admin based in our general office a degree of factory support in the print area is also required. The Leatherhead team is 37 strong, consisting of 31 supported employees and 6 unsupported. The team is overseen by the production manager who holds overall responsibility for the Leatherhead site. The team is extremely diverse in terms of adapting to the companies ever changing demands and challenges. Based in a well-equipped modern working environment with easy access the roll should be an effective backup for all areas of the business.
- Good communication skills both within the team and with external customers
- Managing visitors ensuring signing in and signing out procedures are followed
- Absence reporting
- General assistance and courtesy with all visitor
Communications & Reporting
- To effectively handle the flow of information between the office and production and vice versa using shared systems for recording, filing, data input, stock control and general administration.
- To effectively update stock records for fulfilment customers and internal stock control systems
- To maximise the effectiveness of all systems and shared information and liaise with colleagues and customers alike to ensure all administration is efficiently handled.
- Maintain bespoke spreadsheets for fulfilment customers detailing stock levels and order volumes
- Liaise with customers and colleagues to ensure administration and production activities are continually handled efficiently and accurately
- Deliver effective information and communicate information to the relevant departments within the business
- Handle telephone queries from customers and receive credit card payments over the telephone following the required procedures in relation to data protection.
- Liaise with suppliers and place orders when required
- Assist with digital printing when required
- Attention to detail
- Good people person as you will be customer facing
- Good organisational skills for filing and recording data
- Smart and presentable
Skills & Experience Required:
- Computer literate familiar with excel, word, dimensions.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good numeration and grammatical skills
- Clean Driving Licence
- Knowledge of printing
RBLI offer generous annual leave, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan and Life Assurance.
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to email@example.com.
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date.
RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.