HR Business Support Administrator
This is a part time, permanent contract, working 24 hours per week, the role will be based in Aylesford, Kent
Salary: £11,675 to 14,500 per annum, dependent upon experience
Main purpose of Job:
This is a permanent part time role within the HR team with the primary objective to provide a high quality, effective and accurate business support administrative service. You will co-ordinate and undertake all administration in relation to the employee benefit schemes including updating member data, renewals, claims data and other associated queries. You will be responsible for the co-ordination and administration of matters relating to company vehicles as well as being the point of contact on all Company insurance matters relating to claims and renewals for facilities and motor. Further you will support on all administrative tasks within the HR and Volunteer department.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out all the administrative process for the employee benefit schemes which include medical insurance, company car schemes etc.
- Ensuring that all new starters are enrolled onto the correct benefit schemes where relevant.
- To input and maintain relevant employee benefits data on the HR system.
- Conduct annual driving licence and car insurance checks.
- Administer matters in relation to speeding and parking fines incurred by employees whilst driving company cars.
- Undertake a range of duties including the production of monthly benefit reports, reconciliation of data, renewals / market reviews.
- Complete regular audits of data and reports.
- Maintain clear communication channels through the business, providing accurate analysis and reporting.
- Present data in an easily digestible and effective way.
- Conduct ongoing due diligence checks.
- Identify and highlight any data discrepancies when conducting checks.
- Monitor and chase the expiry of key due diligence documentation.
- Ensure data accuracy is kept to a high standard and kept consistent.
- Liaise with insurance broker on all insurance related matters including claims and renewals for all company policies (e.g. motor and facilities).
- Co-ordinate and administer the monthly and annual Employee Awards.
- Uphold confidentiality and comply with all statutory provisions under GDPR and the Data Protection Act for all client information
- General HR administration duties, including dealing with incoming post, filing, photocopying, scanning and archiving as required.
- Carry out any other reasonable instruction by the Head of HR, Senior HR Officer and Senior HR Administrator.
- A completer/finisher
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels
- A willingness and positive attitude towards flexibility and adaptability in work
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- Able to follow a defined process and suggests opportunities for continuous improvement
- Understands and applies control and risk frameworks consistently.
- Acts with integrity
- Trustworthy team member who considers those around them.
- Ability to interpret data and provide insight
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Problem solving abilities and logical thinking
- A self-motivated, resilient and tenacious self-starter with strong team ethics and the ability to work independently on own initiative
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of working in a busy office environment in an administrative capacity.
- Ability to deal with confidential information in a discreet and sensitive manner.
- A strong, in depth and overarching administrative and process-led background required.
- Effective organisational and prioritisation skills in order to manage a busy workload.
- Highly competent PC skills and fully proficient in Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel
- Familiar with bespoke HR database systems.
- NVQ or equivalent qualification in Business Administration
- An employee benefits background and have experience in administering Group Healthcare and fleet management schemes
- Experience of working within a compliance led environment
RBLI offer 25 days holiday per annum pro rata, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan and Life Assurance.
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org. RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date