This is a full time, permanent contract, working 37 hours per week. The role is based in Aylesford with travel.
Salary: £30-32,000 per annum, dependant upon experience.
Main purpose of job:
The role is accountable for increasing online revenues and overall brand awareness. The responsibilities range from: managing our online e-commerce platforms and product listings, planning annual promotional campaigns, working with the Senior Marketing Manager to create engaging e-commerce ads that convert, crunching numbers, optimising traffic, conversion, and revenue.
Strategy and Planning:
- Develop RBLI’s e-commerce strategies, set sales prediction targets, and monitor progress
- Plan e-commerce activities around product timeline and promotional calendar
- Analyse e-commerce KPIs, including traffic, sales, conversion rates, revenue, to identify opportunities and A/B test to enhance the outcomes
- Report on e-commerce KPIs on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis to the company
- Manage and update RBLI’s Shopify and other online stores, including product listing, imagery, description, etc.
- Deliver against sales monthly and project sales targets
- Execute on e-commerce campaigns, including managing pre-order, price markdowns, promo and referral codes.
- Create RBLI’s e-commerce social media calendar to help drive traffic to the website and store
- Create relevant, valuable and engaging content for RBLI’s target audience
- Oversee the e-commerce experience and related workflows to provide the best online experience across the entire customer journey
- Handle all customer queries and complaints
- Collaborate with the Manufacturing Team and Senior Marketing Manager on inbound and outbound projects to maximise our online exposure, increase overall traffic, conversion & sales
- Monitor customer feedback and reviews online and provide feedback for the company
- Report on inventory to Logistics to make sure we are well stocked and are hitting our sales prediction targets
- Work with third party PPC team, freelancer designers, or marketing interns on other related projects
- Confident, self-motivated and proactive with the ability to use initiative and take responsibility for identifying and solving problems and engaging colleagues to deliver successful projects
- Well organised with excellent planning skills; a logical, systematic thinker with strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload
- Flexible, adaptable and innovative with a positive approach to change
- Possess tact, diplomacy and have the ability to communicate and act as an advocate at all levels both within an organisation and with external agencies and partners
- Possess well-developed customer service skills to both internal and external customers (colleagues and clients)
- An interest in working in the charity sector an advantage
- Excellent, collaborative team player
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience, with at least one year, focused on e-commerce and knowledge of Shopify, Amazon, or other similar e-commerce platforms
- Strong analytical skills, advanced proficiency with Excel and Google Analytics, with a thorough understanding of e-commerce marketing funnel, including Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Google ad words, pay-per-click campaign, and data tracking
- A growth mind-set that can analyse an issue, identify an opportunity, and develop tactics to drive change in a logical way
- Evidenced track record delivering against sales, reach and/or engagement targets
- Bonus: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, CIM or related fields is desirable
RBLI offer 25 days holiday per annum pro rata, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan and Life Assurance.
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to email@example.com . RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date